Mark your calendars.
We have several events coming up. More details will come for each event, but we wanted everyone to have enough time to plan ahead. Remember that all events are FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- March 19th – Saturday – Massanutten TU will be holding a raffle at the Mossy Creek Fly Fishing Spring Open House. Several items will be available including a multi-day stay at the Elk Springs resort in WV.
- April 2nd – Saturday – Beaver Creek clean up day. Recent high water events have left some trash through the creek. Join us to help clean up and keep the fish happy. We will meet at the Ottobine Elementary School or the bridge across from the school at 8:00am.
- April 9th – Saturday – Come see us at the Blacks Run CleanUp Day in Harrisonburg. If you’re willing, get in and help clean up. Registration is now open for CleanUp Day 2016! Pre-registration is encouraged, but walk-up registration is allowable as well. Pre-registration ends April 1st.
- April 12th – Tuesday – Harold Harsh of Spring Creek Outfitters will be discussing the little known but awesome fly fishing opportunities in western Maryland
- May 10th – Tuesday – The famed and local legend Chuck Kraft will be on hand at our TU Monthly Meeting to discuss top water bass bugs. He’s sure to have another fly or two that’s in development. He was recently named Fly Tyer of the Year at the Virginia Wine and Fly Fishing festival.
- May 14th – Saturday – Dry River Clean Up – Join us to give back to the stream that gives so much. More details to come, but we intend on meeting at Riven Rock Park.
We appreciate all of the interest and volunteer time that each of you can offer us in helping keep our waters clean and fish happy.