Therapeutic Adventures, Bugslinger Warriors and the Thomas Jefferson TU Chapter are coming together (with many a donor and sponsor) to host the Fly Fishing Fest Adaptive Challenge on Nov 2, 2014 at the Montfair Resort (Moormans River TJTU “Catch & Release” Section). Come out and be challenged for a good cause.
The Competition Categories are:
- Individual, TU Chapter (2 Person Team), University Club Team (2 Person Team)
- Distance Casting Competition
- Master Caster – Casting for Accuracy Competition
- Adaptive Challenge Competition
- Blind Bugger – Blindfolded Fly Tying Competition
- 2-Fly Fly-Fishing Tournament
- Evening cookout with Award presentations
- Silent Auction & Special Extras (Awesome Gear & Trips)
The funds will benefit the Bugslinger Warriors.
For more information download the event poster:
DONORS & SPONSORS INCLUDE
National Parks Conservation Association, Bugslinger Fly Gear, Orvis, Buff Wear, Blue Ridge Mountain Sports, Abel, Regal Vise, The Albemarle Angler, Patagonia, State Farm (Agent Greg Leffler), YETI, COSTA, SIMMS, MILLET, Deuter, Mountain Hard Wear, The North Face