Our apologies, we had a schedule mixup. The next member meeting will be with Tommy Lawhorne of the South River Fly Shop of Waynesboro Virginia. Tommy will be covering fishing opportunities on the South River from the new special reg area above Waynesboro down to Grottoes. The South River has been fishing well this winter and promises to provide lots of action for rainbow and browns. Come hear what Tommy has to say and learn how to land ’em!
Some recent proof of the fun times to be had on the South River:
7pm JMU CISAT Building Room 148
- Turn from either Port Republic Road (South) or East Market Street (North) on to University Boulevard.
- Proceed to the turn west on to Carrier Drive (opposite the Arboretum).
- Follow Carrier Drive around the library bldg.
- Turn right into parking lot D2. Park in an open (NOT RESERVED) parking space, across street from ISAT bldg. complex (a parking pass not required afterhours).
- There are two entrances across street from D2 lot: Chem/Phys bldg and bldg 3, ISAT (tower end).
- Meetings start at 7pm in Room 148.
*If you need help getting through the ISAT building, please email us and we’ll arrange for someone to meet you at the back entrance.