Colby Trow of Mossy Creek Fly Fishing is planning to teach us about bone fishing 201 at the Tuesday, Feb. 11, MTU regular mtg. He will mention other flats saltwater species that he’s probably targeting right now as he’s fishing the Bahamas this week. This is going to be a presentation you’ll not want to miss. Especially since we’re in the grip of one of the meanest cold snaps in years! See you there!
7pm JMU CISAT Building Room 148
- Turn from either Port Republic Road (South) or East Market Street (North) on to University Boulevard.
- Proceed to the turn west on to Carrier Drive (opposite the Arboretum).
- Follow Carrier Drive around the library bldg.
- Turn right into parking lot D2. Park in an open (NOT RESERVED) parking space, across street from ISAT bldg. complex (a parking pass not required afterhours).
- There are two entrances across street from D2 lot: Chem/Phys bldg and bldg 3, ISAT (tower end). Volunteers will be at back entrance to ISAT, that will direct you to Room 148.